Discover the Cuesta Difference. Find Out if Cuesta is Right for You.
Request a Quote Today
If any of these statements ring true for your company, we have a solution that's right for you.
- "Our Web team does not seem to understand the Education Market. We need to find the most experienced Web developer for our market."
- "We have a complex product line with multiple SKUs that are grouped into families/series, and our online database does not do justice to our products. We need a Web developer with database expertise especially as it applies to school publishing."
- "Our customers need a way to manage the ebooks, iBooks, and other digital assets they purchase from us, but they can't do that on our Web site. We need Web site that is flexible and can grow with our needs. The Web developer we require should be able to help us keep up with the ever changing publishing market."
- "Our Website is out of date but we can't make the kinds of changes we need to make in house. We need an experienced Web team who will partner with us for years to come, someone whose business model is to provide Web services on an on-going basis while giving us the tools and technology to do the easy stuff."
- "We need an e-commerce Website that can handle digital and traditional books, work with our existing inventory and order processing systems, and our social networking efforts, but we don't want to invest in a system that hasn't been proven to increase sales."
- "We need a (new) Website. We've been talking to other developers and we need another quote."
- "We need a Website that we can modify and add to at any time without having to learn how to use some fancy software or resorting to hiring a programmer."
- "We have a huge number of products that we want to put on our Website, and we want to make it easy for our customers to find products they're interested in. We also want to be able to change product information easily at any time."
- "I need a Web partner that has a proven track record. I can't afford to re-engineer my Website every couple of years. We need a Web parner for the long term, not a developer who moves on once our site has been launched."
- "We're looking for a Web development team that is highly recommended by education market specialists; one that has worked with companies like us."
Fun Fact: El Granada is home to Cuesta Technologies and the world famous Maverick's Surf contest.
Cuesta Technologies, LLC: PO Box 685, El Granada, CA 94018, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 408-376-2001, Toll Free: 1-877-255-9085
Client History: Mondo Pubishing - www.MondoPub.com
Mondo came to Cuesta back in 2001 with high anxiety about selecting a new Web developer. They had history with a previous developer who simply could not keep up with their needs and eventually left Web development for another career, which left them hanging in the lurch. Their first concern was to find a developer who was respected in the publishing industry, one who could keep up with emerging trends and most importantly, one who would be around for many years to come. By then, Cuesta had been in business for nearly 10 years, and we had worked with some of the biggest names in the industry.
The launch of Mondo's first Cuesta-built site was a great success and stood the test of time. When they came to us nearly 10 years later with a concept for a new design and a desire to add features and functionality for products that didn't exist back in the day, we were able to change the look, feel and functionality without having to redevelop the site.
It was extremely important for us to seek out Cuesta Technologies, the time-honored experts in e-commerce and Web site development for our market."
Randi Machado, Former Marketing Director, MONDO Publishing