Discover the Cuesta Difference. Find Out if Cuesta is Right for You.
Request a Quote Today
If any of these statements ring true for your company, we have a solution that's right for you.
- "Our Web team does not seem to understand the Education Market. We need to find the most experienced Web developer for our market."
- "We have a complex product line with multiple SKUs that are grouped into families/series, and our online database does not do justice to our products. We need a Web developer with database expertise especially as it applies to school publishing."
- "Our customers need a way to manage the ebooks, iBooks, and other digital assets they purchase from us, but they can't do that on our Web site. We need Web site that is flexible and can grow with our needs. The Web developer we require should be able to help us keep up with the ever changing publishing market."
- "Our Website is out of date but we can't make the kinds of changes we need to make in house. We need an experienced Web team who will partner with us for years to come, someone whose business model is to provide Web services on an on-going basis while giving us the tools and technology to do the easy stuff."
- "We need an e-commerce Website that can handle digital and traditional books, work with our existing inventory and order processing systems, and our social networking efforts, but we don't want to invest in a system that hasn't been proven to increase sales."
- "We need a (new) Website. We've been talking to other developers and we need another quote."
- "We need a Website that we can modify and add to at any time without having to learn how to use some fancy software or resorting to hiring a programmer."
- "We have a huge number of products that we want to put on our Website, and we want to make it easy for our customers to find products they're interested in. We also want to be able to change product information easily at any time."
- "I need a Web partner that has a proven track record. I can't afford to re-engineer my Website every couple of years. We need a Web parner for the long term, not a developer who moves on once our site has been launched."
- "We're looking for a Web development team that is highly recommended by education market specialists; one that has worked with companies like us."
Fun Fact: El Granada is home to Cuesta Technologies and the world famous Maverick's Surf contest.
Cuesta Technologies, LLC: PO Box 685, El Granada, CA 94018, e-mail: email@example.com, Phone: 408-376-2001, Toll Free: 1-877-255-9085
Client History: Abrams Learning Trends - www.abramslearningtrends.com
Abrams Learning Trends came to Cuesta with a Website that was outdated.
Apart from the look and feel, which did not reflect the company's image, the site did not communicate the aspects of a generation of publishing experience. Products had been redesigned and aligned to the Common Core Standards, and new series of products had been developed. The companys' charter was to find the Web developer with the most experience in working with the K-12 publishing industry. The rest, as they say, is history. Abrams Learning Trends has grown the site significantly since their launch in December of 2012, and Cuesta Technologies has been able to meet every development need along the way.
Abrams Learning Trends chose Cuesta Technologies to redesign our company's website based on their years of experience in the educational publishing arena. They were familiar with the unique challenges of creating a site that would appeal to educational professionals. Monty Swiryn led us through the design process, creating a vibrant and easy to use site that encourages the user to explore and find not only the product they were looking for, but related products as well, leading to increased opportunity for sales. We are so pleased with the results."
Pam Tobias, Web Manager, Abrams Learning Trends