| Complete Online Catalog and E-Commerce Systems from Cuesta Technologies
Our database-driven, e-commerce catalogs offer everything you need in one coordinated package: secure online ordering, real-time credit card transaction processing, online security, intelligent user interfaces and sophisticated, smart navigation.
Back-end systems include the Web-N-Able™ content management system, integration with your in-house order processing/CRM systems, customer transaction and usage reporting, and more.
- Exclusive Web database design easily handles thousands of products
- Product data can originate in FileMaker Pro, Access, Oracle, your legacy database or current catalog management software
- Product data can be easily updated any time by non-technical staff.
- Searching by combinations of multiple search criteria (keyword and/or other categories)
- Customized Web pages personalize the user experience
- Anonymous visitor tracking - no intrusive cookies!
- Detailed Web site reports help you understand what your customers want
- E-coupon promotions, ability to create special offers, highlight "new" or "seasonal" products
- Library processing
- User registration with broadcast e-mail feature, account management, ability to save shopping carts
- Wish lists, e-mail a shopping cart or list of products to a friend (or purchasing agent)
- Common-core and state standards correlations integration
- Digital assets management
View Samples of Cuesta's Online Catalogs and Features
Find out Why Cuesta Technologies is the Ed Market's "Go-To" E-commerce Specialist
Client History: National Geographic Children's Books- www.NGChildrensBooks.org
A big company such as National Geographic sometimes has to look beyond its own resources to get things done for its smaller divisions in a timely fashion. Cuesta had developed a Website for Natinoal Geographic's School division in the late '90s, so in 2000, when they needed a reliable Web developer for their Children's Books division, they turned to Cuesta.
Cuesta had a proven history
for providing nearly 100% "uptime", something that was very important to National Geographic. They needed a product and author database, and the ability to integrate correlations they received from a 3rd party correlations provider directly into their product pages. Further, it was important to them that their customers be able to search for products and find the correlations as well as to search for specific state standards and find products that met them. Along the way, their database manager moved on. When they told us about their dilemma, we said, "let us do that for you". Because many of Cuesta's team are educators, it was an easy task for us to take on. We understand their needs, we understand their products and series structure, and we were happy to do it. We are proud of our nearly 15-year relationship with National Geographic.
We chose to work with Cuesta because of their unique understanding of how schools and libraries make purchase decisions. Two websites and six years later, we continue to be very pleased with their level of client service."
Rachel Graham-Burner, Former Director, Online Marketing, National Geographic Books