| Complete Online Catalog and E-Commerce Systems from Cuesta Technologies
Our database-driven, e-commerce catalogs offer everything you need in one coordinated package: secure online ordering, real-time credit card transaction processing, online security, intelligent user interfaces and sophisticated, smart navigation.
Back-end systems include the Web-N-Able™ content management system, integration with your in-house order processing/CRM systems, customer transaction and usage reporting, and more.
- Exclusive Web database design easily handles thousands of products
- Product data can originate in FileMaker Pro, Access, Oracle, your legacy database or current catalog management software
- Product data can be easily updated any time by non-technical staff.
- Searching by combinations of multiple search criteria (keyword and/or other categories)
- Customized Web pages personalize the user experience
- Anonymous visitor tracking - no intrusive cookies!
- Detailed Web site reports help you understand what your customers want
- E-coupon promotions, ability to create special offers, highlight "new" or "seasonal" products
- Library processing
- User registration with broadcast e-mail feature, account management, ability to save shopping carts
- Wish lists, e-mail a shopping cart or list of products to a friend (or purchasing agent)
- Common-core and state standards correlations integration
- Digital assets management
View Samples of Cuesta's Online Catalogs and Features
Find out Why Cuesta Technologies is the Ed Market's "Go-To" E-commerce Specialist
Client History: Primary Concepts - www.primaryconcepts.com
In 2013, the great folks at Primary Concepts realized that in order to give teachers what they were looking for on the Web, they were going to have to start over with a Web developer that had specialized in working with Education Publishers. They called on Cuesta Technologies to help them design and build a site that would give teachers the same great service and feeling about the company whether they received a catalog, called on the phone, or went to the Web site.
Cuesta began by providing them with a fresh new logo while discussing all of the possible modules they would need to implement to satisfy the needs of their clients. The result was a new e-commerce site that allows teachers to search for products they way they think. One of PC's primary goals, helping to make teachers' jobs easier, was met!