| Complete Online Catalog and E-Commerce Systems from Cuesta Technologies
Our database-driven, e-commerce catalogs offer everything you need in one coordinated package: secure online ordering, real-time credit card transaction processing, online security, intelligent user interfaces and sophisticated, smart navigation.
Back-end systems include the Web-N-Able™ content management system, integration with your in-house order processing/CRM systems, customer transaction and usage reporting, and more.
- Exclusive Web database design easily handles thousands of products
- Product data can originate in FileMaker Pro, Access, Oracle, your legacy database or current catalog management software
- Product data can be easily updated any time by non-technical staff.
- Searching by combinations of multiple search criteria (keyword and/or other categories)
- Customized Web pages personalize the user experience
- Anonymous visitor tracking - no intrusive cookies!
- Detailed Web site reports help you understand what your customers want
- E-coupon promotions, ability to create special offers, highlight "new" or "seasonal" products
- Library processing
- User registration with broadcast e-mail feature, account management, ability to save shopping carts
- Wish lists, e-mail a shopping cart or list of products to a friend (or purchasing agent)
- Common-core and state standards correlations integration
- Digital assets management
View Samples of Cuesta's Online Catalogs and Features
Find out Why Cuesta Technologies is the Ed Market's "Go-To" E-commerce Specialist
Client History: Abrams Learning Trends - www.abramslearningtrends.com
Abrams Learning Trends came to Cuesta with a Website that was outdated.
Apart from the look and feel, which did not reflect the company's image, the site did not communicate the aspects of a generation of publishing experience. Products had been redesigned and aligned to the Common Core Standards, and new series of products had been developed. The companys' charter was to find the Web developer with the most experience in working with the K-12 publishing industry. The rest, as they say, is history. Abrams Learning Trends has grown the site significantly since their launch in December of 2012, and Cuesta Technologies has been able to meet every development need along the way.
Abrams Learning Trends chose Cuesta Technologies to redesign our company's website based on their years of experience in the educational publishing arena. They were familiar with the unique challenges of creating a site that would appeal to educational professionals. Monty Swiryn led us through the design process, creating a vibrant and easy to use site that encourages the user to explore and find not only the product they were looking for, but related products as well, leading to increased opportunity for sales. We are so pleased with the results."
Pam Tobias, Web Manager, Abrams Learning Trends