Add-A-Form™ Allows You to Create Forms on Your Web Site
Add-A-Form™ from Cuesta Technologies is the easiest way to add Online Forms, Surveys, Questionnaires, Feedback and Order Forms to your Web site. Use it for guest books, polls, event RSVPs and more. Add-A-Form™ has a simple, user-friendly interface and is platform independent. Cuesta's clients save time and money by using Add-A-Form™, the customizable forms generation tool that is built into all Cuesta-delivered Web sites.
- No-cost add-on that is built into all Websites that Cuesta develops
- Use for Web forms, surveys, questionnaires, polls, guest books, order forms, event RSVPs, feedback forms and more
- Collect data in real-time via e-mail or download to Excel, MS Access or FileMaker Pro
- Fast, platform independent, and accessible over the Web
- Nothing to download
- Intuitive, no programming knowledge required
- Quick Answers to Questions About Add-A-Form™
- Q: What types of questions can I ask in my form?
- A: Add-A-Form™ supports a wide range of questions, including checkboxes for multiple-choice questions, radio buttons, pop-up menus, and text input boxes.
- Q: What if I want to make sure people answer certain questions?
- A: You can specify whether or not any given question requires a response.
- Q: How do I get the results from my form or survey?
- A: Add-A-Form™ automatically tabulate the results. You can log in and view or download the results at any time.
Add-A-Form™ - Makes Forms Generation as Easy as 1-2-3
Client History: Primary Concepts - www.primaryconcepts.com
Primary Concepts specializes in motivational, developmentally appropriate instructional materials for PreK to Grade 3 students. As such, they needed a Web site that could promote their researched-based reading intervention, comprehension and literacy programs, while allowing teachers to specify explicit needs and locate a multitude of supplemental materials to support their unique education programs. .
Teachers have precious little time to research the market for products that suit their classroom needs. Cuesta's customer-centric Web technology, along with best practices implemented by the team, allows Primary Concepts' customers the flexibility they need to find products, maintain a wish list, communicate via social media and get support from the company in a flash.
Cuesta's design is clean and beautiful and has garnered us many compliments. We were pleased that they were able to engineer the navigation and functionality exactly to our specification.
Mare Brixie, Primary Concepts