Discover the Cuesta Difference. Find Out if Cuesta is Right for You.
Request a Quote Today
If any of these statements ring true for your company, we have a solution that's right for you.
- "Our Web team does not seem to understand the Education Market. We need to find the most experienced Web developer for our market."
- "We have a complex product line with multiple SKUs that are grouped into families/series, and our online database does not do justice to our products. We need a Web developer with database expertise especially as it applies to school publishing."
- "Our customers need a way to manage the ebooks, iBooks, and other digital assets they purchase from us, but they can't do that on our Web site. We need Web site that is flexible and can grow with our needs. The Web developer we require should be able to help us keep up with the ever changing publishing market."
- "Our Website is out of date but we can't make the kinds of changes we need to make in house. We need an experienced Web team who will partner with us for years to come, someone whose business model is to provide Web services on an on-going basis while giving us the tools and technology to do the easy stuff."
- "We need an e-commerce Website that can handle digital and traditional books, work with our existing inventory and order processing systems, and our social networking efforts, but we don't want to invest in a system that hasn't been proven to increase sales."
- "We need a (new) Website. We've been talking to other developers and we need another quote."
- "We need a Website that we can modify and add to at any time without having to learn how to use some fancy software or resorting to hiring a programmer."
- "We have a huge number of products that we want to put on our Website, and we want to make it easy for our customers to find products they're interested in. We also want to be able to change product information easily at any time."
- "I need a Web partner that has a proven track record. I can't afford to re-engineer my Website every couple of years. We need a Web parner for the long term, not a developer who moves on once our site has been launched."
- "We're looking for a Web development team that is highly recommended by education market specialists; one that has worked with companies like us."
Fun Fact: El Granada is home to Cuesta Technologies and the world famous Maverick's Surf contest.
Cuesta Technologies, LLC: PO Box 685, El Granada, CA 94018, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 408-376-2001, Toll Free: 1-877-255-9085
Client History: National Geographic Children's Books-
A big company such as National Geographic sometimes has to look beyond its own resources to get things done for its smaller divisions in a timely fashion. Cuesta had developed a Website for Natinoal Geographic's School division in the late '90s, so in 2000, when they needed a reliable Web developer for their Children's Books division, they turned to Cuesta.
Cuesta had a proven history
for providing nearly 100% "uptime", something that was very important to National Geographic. They needed a product and author database, and the ability to integrate correlations they received from a 3rd party correlations provider directly into their product pages. Further, it was important to them that their customers be able to search for products and find the correlations as well as to search for specific state standards and find products that met them. Along the way, their database manager moved on. When they told us about their dilemma, we said, "let us do that for you". Because many of Cuesta's team are educators, it was an easy task for us to take on. We understand their needs, we understand their products and series structure, and we were happy to do it. We are proud of our nearly 15-year relationship with National Geographic.
We chose to work with Cuesta because of their unique understanding of how schools and libraries make purchase decisions. Two websites and six years later, we continue to be very pleased with their level of client service."
Rachel Graham-Burner, Former Director, Online Marketing, National Geographic Books