| Complete Online Catalog and E-Commerce Systems from Cuesta Technologies
Our database-driven, e-commerce catalogs offer everything you need in one coordinated package: secure online ordering, real-time credit card transaction processing, online security, intelligent user interfaces and sophisticated, smart navigation.
Back-end systems include the Web-N-Able™ content management system, integration with your in-house order processing/CRM systems, customer transaction and usage reporting, and more.
- Exclusive Web database design easily handles thousands of products
- Product data can originate in FileMaker Pro, Access, Oracle, your legacy database or current catalog management software
- Product data can be easily updated any time by non-technical staff.
- Searching by combinations of multiple search criteria (keyword and/or other categories)
- Customized Web pages personalize the user experience
- Anonymous visitor tracking - no intrusive cookies!
- Detailed Web site reports help you understand what your customers want
- E-coupon promotions, ability to create special offers, highlight "new" or "seasonal" products
- Library processing
- User registration with broadcast e-mail feature, account management, ability to save shopping carts
- Wish lists, e-mail a shopping cart or list of products to a friend (or purchasing agent)
- Common-core and state standards correlations integration
- Digital assets management
View Samples of Cuesta's Online Catalogs and Features
Find out Why Cuesta Technologies is the Ed Market's "Go-To" E-commerce Specialist
Client History: Primary Concepts - www.primaryconcepts.com
Primary Concepts specializes in motivational, developmentally appropriate instructional materials for PreK to Grade 3 students. As such, they needed a Web site that could promote their researched-based reading intervention, comprehension and literacy programs, while allowing teachers to specify explicit needs and locate a multitude of supplemental materials to support their unique education programs. .
Teachers have precious little time to research the market for products that suit their classroom needs. Cuesta's customer-centric Web technology, along with best practices implemented by the team, allows Primary Concepts' customers the flexibility they need to find products, maintain a wish list, communicate via social media and get support from the company in a flash.
Cuesta's design is clean and beautiful and has garnered us many compliments. We were pleased that they were able to engineer the navigation and functionality exactly to our specification.
Mare Brixie, Primary Concepts