| Complete Online Catalog and E-Commerce Systems from Cuesta Technologies
Our database-driven, e-commerce catalogs offer everything you need in one coordinated package: secure online ordering, real-time credit card transaction processing, online security, intelligent user interfaces and sophisticated, smart navigation.
Back-end systems include the Web-N-Able™ content management system, integration with your in-house order processing/CRM systems, customer transaction and usage reporting, and more.
- Exclusive Web database design easily handles thousands of products
- Product data can originate in FileMaker Pro, Access, Oracle, your legacy database or current catalog management software
- Product data can be easily updated any time by non-technical staff.
- Searching by combinations of multiple search criteria (keyword and/or other categories)
- Customized Web pages personalize the user experience
- Anonymous visitor tracking - no intrusive cookies!
- Detailed Web site reports help you understand what your customers want
- E-coupon promotions, ability to create special offers, highlight "new" or "seasonal" products
- Library processing
- User registration with broadcast e-mail feature, account management, ability to save shopping carts
- Wish lists, e-mail a shopping cart or list of products to a friend (or purchasing agent)
- Common-core and state standards correlations integration
- Digital assets management
View Samples of Cuesta's Online Catalogs and Features
Find out Why Cuesta Technologies is the Ed Market's "Go-To" E-commerce Specialist
Client History: Newbridge Publishing & Sundance Publishing - www.Newbridge Online, www.SundancePub.com
Newbridge and Sundance are sister companies with a shared history. In June of 2000, Sundance Publishing heard our presentation at the Association of Education Publishers conference. They were intrigued by the e-commerce system we demonstrated and sent us the RFP that had been sent to several developers. When we were awarded the contract, they told us that they loved the idea of working with developers who had extensive backgrounds in education and print catalogs, so we got to work and launched the site before the end of the year.
They were so happy with the results, that they returned to us in late 2001 and began talking to us about a new site for Newbridge Publishing. Cuesta studied the requirements and came up with a plan to help them save money but using a similar template but different design and the same database. The Newbridge site launched in 2002.
Corinne Castano, Web Marketing Manage, Newbridge Publishing/Sundance Publishing