| Complete Online Catalog and E-Commerce Systems from Cuesta Technologies
Our database-driven, e-commerce catalogs offer everything you need in one coordinated package: secure online ordering, real-time credit card transaction processing, online security, intelligent user interfaces and sophisticated, smart navigation.
Back-end systems include the Web-N-Able™ content management system, integration with your in-house order processing/CRM systems, customer transaction and usage reporting, and more.
- Exclusive Web database design easily handles thousands of products
- Product data can originate in FileMaker Pro, Access, Oracle, your legacy database or current catalog management software
- Product data can be easily updated any time by non-technical staff.
- Searching by combinations of multiple search criteria (keyword and/or other categories)
- Customized Web pages personalize the user experience
- Anonymous visitor tracking - no intrusive cookies!
- Detailed Web site reports help you understand what your customers want
- E-coupon promotions, ability to create special offers, highlight "new" or "seasonal" products
- Library processing
- User registration with broadcast e-mail feature, account management, ability to save shopping carts
- Wish lists, e-mail a shopping cart or list of products to a friend (or purchasing agent)
- Common-core and state standards correlations integration
- Digital assets management
View Samples of Cuesta's Online Catalogs and Features
Find out Why Cuesta Technologies is the Ed Market's "Go-To" E-commerce Specialist
Client History: Mondo Publishing - www.MondoPub.com
Mondo came to Cuesta back in 2001 with high anxiety about selecting a new Web developer. They had history with a previous developer who simply could not keep up with their needs and eventually left Web development for another career, which left them hanging in the lurch. Their first concern was to find a developer who was respected in the publishing industry, one who could keep up with emerging trends and most importantly, one who would be around for many years to come. By then, Cuesta had been in business for nearly 10 years, and we had worked with some of the biggest names in the industry.
The launch of Mondo's first Cuesta-built site was a great success and stood the test of time. When they came to us nearly 10 years later with a concept for a new design and a desire to add features and functionality for products that didn't exist back in the day, we were able to change the look, feel and functionality without having to redevelop the site.
It was extremely important for us to seek out Cuesta Technologies, the time-honored experts in e-commerce and Web site development for our market."
Randi Machado, Former Marketing Director, MONDO Publishing