| Complete Online Catalog and E-Commerce Systems from Cuesta Technologies
Our database-driven, e-commerce catalogs offer everything you need in one coordinated package: secure online ordering, real-time credit card transaction processing, online security, intelligent user interfaces and sophisticated, smart navigation.
Back-end systems include the Web-N-Able™ content management system, integration with your in-house order processing/CRM systems, customer transaction and usage reporting, and more.
- Exclusive Web database design easily handles thousands of products
- Product data can originate in FileMaker Pro, Access, Oracle, your legacy database or current catalog management software
- Product data can be easily updated any time by non-technical staff.
- Searching by combinations of multiple search criteria (keyword and/or other categories)
- Customized Web pages personalize the user experience
- Anonymous visitor tracking - no intrusive cookies!
- Detailed Web site reports help you understand what your customers want
- E-coupon promotions, ability to create special offers, highlight "new" or "seasonal" products
- Library processing
- User registration with broadcast e-mail feature, account management, ability to save shopping carts
- Wish lists, e-mail a shopping cart or list of products to a friend (or purchasing agent)
- Common-core and state standards correlations integration
- Digital assets management
View Samples of Cuesta's Online Catalogs and Features
Find out Why Cuesta Technologies is the Ed Market's "Go-To" E-commerce Specialist
Client History: Tout About Toys - www.ToutAboutToys.com
Tout About Toys has a long history
with Cuesta Technologies. What you see today is a new e-commerce site with a brand-new look-and-feel. In 2013, Cuesta and Team TAT partnered once again to bring a plethora of new features and improved search functionality to the site.
We decided to use Cuesta based on past responsiveness to issues and Cuesta's favorable pricing. TAT looks forward to a long term relationship with Cuesta and future enhancements as we evolve the site. As customer usage ramps, the financial return on this website should rapidly accelerate. This allows us to consider Cuesta a partner in the relationship and not solely a web developer. "
Linda Kahrs, Owner, Tout About Toys